CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

I hate NDS!!!

I wanna scream!!! T_____T
nowadays mommy back to her old addiction called NDS!!! *cries*
she still feed and play with me... but seems that these days NDS is her baby more than me and I'm jealous!!! T_T

she did bought me some treats as replacement..... nice but I wanna play with mommy~~~
I wan a christmas present from her!! I wan it so much and still thinking what to ask from her as this will be my 1st christmas with mommy <3

oh!! stay tuned pals cuz end of this week our 'maltese gang' gonna have xmas party soon!! and and this time I will introduce my family to u.... called winter n summer =] their my sister diff parents thou xD but bigger than me and winter is joining a junior category of dog show next year... wish her luck and don't forget to stay tuned for our biggest party!! *whink*