CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2nd Vaccination

Hello pals... *tired*
I just got my 2nd vaccination yesterday... mom din told me about it.. she just told me "Autumn, let's go out!" and of course I'm so happy to go out n meet friends but... we ended up went to the Gasing Veterinary Hospital.. when I reach there I can sense medicine smell but I still didn't get it until a young vet came and talk to my mom... then we went to a small room near the waiting area.

After a few talks with the girl, mom put me on the stainless table and the girl is touching me... she's checking my bone, my teeth etc... then she continues talking with my mom while another girl came into the room and start holding me... I'm crying wan to go to mom's place but she keep on holding me and then the vet took something out....

Mom kept on asking me to quiet n don't cry.. then I feel something was poking me... it doesnt feel hurt at all at that time but.... after few hours I feel there is something inside that really painful!!!
T_____T I try to bear it but seems like I can't bear it anymore so I cried as loud as I can to tell mommy that it's really hurt me... =[ after that I felt so lazy and tired and sleep whole day.. mommy was there next to me always... whenever I woke up I can see her next to me but I still angry at her because she made me like this and I kept on ignore her yesterday...

sorry mom... I know u love me! just bear with me =]

4 comments:

Sabrina de Cutie-Pie :) said...

tually is good too..u no need to 'wash wash' for 2 weeks..XDHappy New Year!!

Molly the Airedale said...

I don't like shots, either, Autumn! They hurt!
I miss my sissy! She's at the animal hospital having surgery today!

Yer friend,
Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Autumn!
Going to the vet is not fun but we need to!
I hope you are doing well now!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Par said...

Wishing your family, friends and you a sweet 2009!