CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Support Mommy!

First of all, thank you for all comments and prayer given for my previous post. I agree with some of you that its not good to always feel depressed and yes, I can't stop these thing to happen but I CAN show my supports and helping those in needs especially in educating people about treating us as 'family' instead of animals with four-legs :)

Thanks for all supports, kisses and huggies that you have given to me. Currently I feel so blessed to have such a friend who understand how important it is for human to know that we too, have feelings and deserve to be love as they did to each other.

With that, Mommy has 'secretly' arrange a special party to celebrate my coming barkday! It supposed to be a 'secret party' but I'm smart enough to sniff it out this soon! Since Mom never celebrate my barkday with party or what-so-ever, I never expect anything to happen this year too! However, I did realize that Mom has been acting pretty weird by taking out my old dresses and asked me to try it on. Then she took her measurement tape and start to measure my body which then I found out that Mom asked 'someone' to hand-made a special dress for me!! Hear it? Hand-made dress with special design and special party just for ME!!

Oh gosh! I can't wait to see my new dress and of course my 1st official bark-day cake *roll-eyes*
Please don't tell her that she's busted! Otherwise she will think all her hard work to prepare this special day has gone to waste. Now I gotta prepare to act like I've known nothing about this and I'll need to practice for my reaction too!

Before I go, Mom has setup new website for her passion and love towards 'family' like us and she thought of sharing it to educate people as well as to let people know more about the important of having us as family instead of pets. Please show support on her new website, it still new and she'll need more time to improve the site and so on. The new site will also serve as a place where she could go ramblings around on anything *even me and Jazzi*. I appreciate it much if any of you could let me know if Mom were to talk bad about us!

Feel free to drop by to ❤Maltese❤


Hugs and kisses from me Autumn and my sis Jasmine!


14 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

Oooooh, we can't wait to see you in your new dress. How exciting :)xx

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, a surprise party for you. How exciting. Even though you won't exactly be surprised. :)

Can't wait to see your new dress.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We'll keep the secret. Can't wait to see you in your barkday finery!

XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

The Daily Pip said...

Your secret is safe with me! Have fun at your party!

Your pal, Pip

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How furry furry pawesome!

I'm sure woo will akht so furry surprised!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Bailey Be Good! said...

So sorry to hear how you've been feeling, but excited about your party! I've had one party so far, and it was awesome! :)

Woofs & hugs, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Molly the Airedale said...

Your dress is going to be stunning - we just know it!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Can't wait to see your new attire and your cake. We'll be watching!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OoH a secret pawty AND a new dress, dat sounds like fun! Mom and me went back and read your previous post. We are sendin' extra luv and prayers to all of you.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Autumn and Jazzie,

It was just awful to read all that's been going on in your last post. Sure hope the sibes get found and are OK.

We was just over at your Mommy's other blog and tried to leave a commnetm but we it didn't show that it was ecccepted.

Hope you have a great barkday party.

We love you....{{{huggies}}}...Mona & Weenie

Pup Fan said...

Hope you have a lovely barkday!

Unknown said...

oh a party - whoo hoo that sounds fun!

we are a new follower and look forward to reading your blog and getting to know yall

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Dearest little sis Autumn and Jasmine,
For a long while I have not visited you, bad bad brother, I admitted it.
But I never furget you two lovey pups and your mom, lets have a new start, ok?
Wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR
May your New Year 2012 be blessed with peace, love and happiness. Sending our heartfelt wishes with joy that never ends.
Mango, Chubs, and Ximui

Keith Andrea said...

.,That sounds cool., hope you enjoyed that day..

Dog Fence
Pet Solutions
Its All About Bichon