CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

another shower for me...

as u see... today I got my 2nd shower from mommy and seriously I HATE SHOWER!!!! I tried to runaway from mommy but u know.. she can catch me easily.. T__T

while showering... mommy told me a secret... she said.. I'm not supposed to shower today... but a changed of plan cuz a friend of mom called earlier and said that she needs mommy to take care of her furkids till end of the month.. and supposed to send her on thursday but it changed to tomorrow as she have an early flight.

after hang up the phone... mom started to cleaned the room.. move things here n there and locked me up into play pen as I kept on chasing her legs and mom nearly step on me.. yeah -.-" I know I'm wrong but but but.... I dun wan to be locked!! *pout* I bark and bark but mommy kept on ignoring me and continue her work.... after she finished... she turned to me and grins...

Oh ow! I can sense something wrongs with it.... cuz mommy suddenly walk towards me and grins happily... I tried to run but I'm inside playpen!! then... in a second time... I was in my mom's hand and she bring me to the bathroom!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *whining*

an hour has passed and I finish my shower... I swear... after this.. I wont take any shower again!!
but ohh.... I still have time to snap some pics... *giggles*

*before*


*after*


*smiling makes me looks more pretty.. wheeee*

mom said I was so tired that I fell asleep after she put me on the floor... see.. I looks like a bunch of fluffy stuff hehe


*bonus*


2 comments:

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hehe...you look so dejected after your shower, Autumn! Don't be...I think you look so pretty after your shower! *wink* I don't really like showering that much too, but after showers I always get more hugs and cuddles from my family, so it's all good!

Scottie

Molly the Airedale said...

We can see right underneath your pretty white fur how pink and clean your skin is, Autumn! You are so cute!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch