CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

1st post

*woofwoof* this is my first post for my blog! yay! mommy decided to open a blog for me to find more friends and I love it! *kissmommy*

Since this is my first post.. I wan to show you guys my first toys that mommy bought for me recently! I like it very much esp the "bell-ball" its fun to play cuz whenever I bite or kick it, it will have bell sounds and its really fun to play with that. I'm too exited and forgot its already bedtime till mommy scold me because I was too noisy and disturb her sleep... but after awhile she let me sleep with her and I quickly snuggle into the bed before she scold me again.. Thank you mom for the present! muachhh

*mommy took some pictures while I'm playing with my ball*





0 comments: