CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 20, 2012

Kenzo and Misha is BACK!!!!



Here's what I got from mom's blog :)


KENZO AND MISHA IS BACK!!!!!


I can't believed there are back!! Both Misha and Kenzo were dog-napped on last August, 25 2011.
We've been distributing fliers and search in any places like black market, pet shop or anywhere we can guess but to no avail. Thou we don't want to give up but we still hold a tiny hope waiting for a day where we could see them again.


Some frequent followers should know that last year I posted an entry about the missing Kenzo and Misha. They're belong to a close friend of mine, so when I heard about the dog-napped it really surprised me to see that I can't see both of then again.

Skip the old story, earlier today, I was tagged on a photo by a friend of mine in Facebook. It was a photo of male husky with details "
Male Husky looking for urgent home! More than 6 y.o. found abandoned by the roadside. Please call our office at XXX for inquiries"


Apparently it was posted by SPCA. The moment I look at the photo, I see how similar it is to Kenzo but I don't dare to think it is him, cause its more than half a year now that both of them went missing...


Then minutes later my friend posted this on his Facebook and I realizes it is Misha!!

Apparently the photo posted by SPCA is indeed Kenzo and I can't believe I 'close-one-eye' on that photo without thinking much!

Here's the story of how we found both Kenzo and Misha (by their owner)

"
They were dog-napped from my house since 25th August last year, so it had been more than half a year! I was doing deliveries and trapped in heavy rain so I decided to browse FB using my hand-phone and I saw someone shared a photo so similar to Kenzo! I called up immediately and realized that's SPCA contact. I drove there and IT IS KENZO!! They wouldn't release my dog and it is already passed their visiting hour (til 4pm), so they couldn't wait for me to bring them a microchip scanner. I will do it the 1st thing in the morning tomorrow and bring Kenzo back!

As for Misha, one SPCA Indian staff told me that it was at a graveyard nearby. Me & Wishan went there and found a Chinese graveyard, so we keep searching until the very end of the graveyard, Misha can't be found. Then we heard someone calling us, it was the SPCA Indian staff, we followed him down to an Indian graveyard. Misha was chained there, apparently the workers there saw Kenzo & Misha roaming / running pass so they caught Misha and never manage to catch Kenzo."

Glad to know both of them are back with us! Misha has just taken a nice bath and we all can't wait to go back to SPCA first thing in the morning tomorrow to release Kenzo!!

Thank you so much for all the prayers given. We wouldn't found them back without any thoughts and prayers from you all :)

6 comments:

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Before I go on, let me sing happy howls that Misha and Kenzo have been found! And both will be reunited in their loving home!

Wanted to stop and say hello! How are y'all doin'?

My Human is havin' problems solving why my posts have stopped posting automatically. Sigh :(
It's meant I'm not gettin' around to keep up with everyone.

Hope y'all are havin' a great week!

Really glad I made it here today! Love happy news!
Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

The Daily Pip said...

Oh my gosh, this is an amazing story. I am so happy both dogs have been found!

Your pal, Pip

Molly the Airedale said...

What awesome news! I am so happy for Misha and Kenzo!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Teddy Bear said...

What a happy ending to such a story. We're so glad Misha and Kenzo were found!:)

Love,
Teddy Bear & Sierra

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That amazing story made us so happy this morning. What a miracle. We're incredibly happy that the family has been reunited. It's too bad they can't tell you what happened to them. We hope they settle down quickly.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Hooray for microchipping.

Jans Funny Farm said...

So glad this story has a happy reunion ending. It will be great when both dogs are home again.