CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pink Roses <3

Another roses from my paws friend!! This time is from sinv, owner of Amos, Boey, and Chico the poodle. Thank you so much for this roses. I like it so much. Not because of the color and the roses itself, but I felt so thankful that I got a chance to receive this special roses from u all. I will take this gift as part of our promises to became buddy forever!!



As what it says, I took these from sinv's blog :

"Pink Roses are given to all friends out there, bringing them a sweet and fruitful day. Those who receive this roses as a gift, you need to pass it on to 10 friends of yours to show them you care. And of course, for those who received the roses, that's to show that, you're never been forgotten.

it is says to pass this on to 10 friends, but I have a better idea =] I'm gonna break the rules by passing this beautiful roses to whoever on my buddy list as to show my affection and promises to be a buddy forever! so paws... whoever on my buddy list or passerby of my blog you can take this beautiful roses as a token of our relationship ^^

1 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful award, Autumn!
The roses are just lovely! We accept this lovely award from you! Thank you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch