CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm the BOSS!!!

Mom bought something 'fun'? few days back and I finally get a hang of it.

Let me show you something 'fun'!

At first, I've no idea what this supposed to mean then.... after days and days of 'breaking' my brain I finally understand the meaning of it! Since mom bought it for me, I might as well 'act' as what it says right?

First I'll do a soft roar to let them know that I'm in charge now!

Since I'm now stand at the higher 'rank' its okay to make this expression to those of lower ranks

If anyone oppose me being the boss, all I need to do is gave them another big roar!

and of course, at the end of the day I need to show them my prettiest pose to ensure them the tittle I held now really suit me!


So..... what do you guys think? Would I make a great 'Queen' in this household?


Love,
Autumn the QueenBee



15 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

No doubt about it, Jasmine - you are the Queen AND the Boss. When you roar, everyone will listen. Of course, it probably helps a lot that you are so darn cute too.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

buttersthelilyorkiepoo said...

I want one of those signs! And of course you look like a queen!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, definitely, you are Queen of the realm. It was appropriate for your mom to recognize that with your special sign.

Unknown said...

I love that sign!

It says it all!!

Anna the GSD said...

You are Queen Boss! But you didn't need a sign for everyone to know that!! :)

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Wow Miss Jasmine, that was a loud roar for sure...we definitely think you are the Queen!!

Smileys!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

Anonymous said...

I thought you already WAS the Queen! BOL

Woos, Tessa

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Love the sign!! You are the Queen and definitely the boss!!! Lots of love, Debbie & Holly

Scooter said...

You make the perfect Queen. Couldnt have done it better myself!!

wags
Jazzi

Pup Fan said...

Hehe... great sign!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

The Queen hyas spoken.

Does that mean mthat me ad Jasmine are princesses since our sister iasm the Queen?

{{{huggies}}}..Mona

Shane Kent Louis said...

You look so beautiful and lovely in your hair! love it! you are the real boss! thumbs up for that! :)

Dog Fence

Tooki said...

How nice of your Mom to let you be the boss! You must live up to her expectations and not disappoint her.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Autumn and Jasmine our sisters,

Where are you? I've missed you!! Guess what? Our brother Mango is back, hopefully he wion't leave again and you guys will start bloggingm again too. I need my sisters to tell secrets to

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Srta.Pizpiretta said...

wow! Beautiful. I follow!
http://lacitosparaperros.blogspot.com/