CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

'Family' Outing

It's been few months I was 'cage' in the house because mom was busy preparing her exam and now? it's my turn to have fun!!

Last Sunday, both me and mom went to our 'family' maltese gathering at Japanese Restaurant. It's a good place because they allowed us, paws to have fun with our moms n dad! When mom told me bout this outing few days before, I can't wait to go out and meet my friends!! I've been staying home and became good gal for few months and its my time to have fun now.

On that day, I met my sister!! yeah, my real sister.. she just turn 6 months I think? she's younger than me and we both look alike!! will introduce her to you guys later. Also, my grandma came with her mom n dad too! but ehrm.. she's not so fond of me so we dont really get along together -.-"

Here are some pictures of the place we went



and attendees are..

the oldest called You You, who's turning 9 on dec 6 later
my grandma, Tiffany pose on top of the table
the tiniest pup that I ever met, Abigail
this one... I forgot who is this.. =p
Winter
Zeus [back] n Eva [in front]
IT'S ME~~
and here's my sister. Do we look alike?

Will post more pictures later once Winter's dad finish editing the pictures. Will post pic that me and my sis took together =]

and speaking of which.. today I'm gonna have sleepover day with Winter till Sunday. Mom said she got part time job to do. I beg her not to leave me but she said I'm gonna have fun time together with Winter and so I just obey her..

Here's my stuff that mom prepare for my sleepover

from top : grooming kits, treats, my toys, will add on my food later

can you see how sad my face is? I'm still begging her thou I know she can't cancel her work...

Well.. let's hope I have fun staying with Winter!

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think woo will have LOTS of fun!

She so does look like woo!

Tank woo fur sharing your furamily outing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Agatha and Archie said...

WOW!! THEY LET DOGS SIT ON THE TABLE??!!! WE WANT TO GO!!!!! Love A+A

Huskee and Hershey said...

When you said 'grandma', I was expecting to see an old doggie, but OMdoG your grandma looks adorable and young!! She's gorgeous!! Heehee... Looks like a lovely gathering..