CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Back to world of blog!

*paws-waves*

I'm back here again!!! anyone miss me? *grins*
It's been 2 months since my last post and now I'm back here again ^^
I met my mom on the last week of feb and I miss her SO MUCH!! but I kinda punished her on that day by ignoring her for the payment of leaving me alone here hmpf!

Sorry for not posting as soon as I get back home. Because mommy so busy cleaning and settle down her college stuff, I was thinking to accompany her as she looks tired for the 1st week she took me back home with her... she looks exhausted and I felt sorry for her T-T and also we've been busy helping Angel the maltese that I mentioned before.. she went for another dog show tomorrow.. hopefully she can finish her title cuz this might be her last show as she's getting older and hope that she can get her last CC which will title her as the Champion this time... Pals, help me pray her k?

as I'm updating my blog now... mommy was taking care a mommy maltese with 2 pups now.... its own by Angel's owner too. Mom helped to babysit them until monday... I'm so happy to have a roomate now.. but mommy said I cant play with the pups cuz they're still too small.. sobsob..

as a present for those who miss me, I present my recent picture.. =P



P/s : since christmas and new year is over.. I plan to change my blog template... but have no idea what should I use now.. any idea? as mommy seems a lil busy for now...

7 comments:

Sunny said...

Aww...You are so adorable!

Amber-Mae said...

Welcome back Autumn! It sure has been a long time. The show was today right? Coz today we also had our Agility Trials & then tomorrow, Obedience. Hope that she finally wins her Mal. Champ title!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Wei Qian said...

Hello Autumn,

welcome back, am so glad that you're back! :]

best regards
vodka

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Sunny : Thanks! =]

Amber : Angel went to Johor show.. it's tomorrow and she went off to Johor this afternoon ^^

Vodka : hehe thanks a lot


Love,
autumn <3

Lorenza said...

Hi, Autumn!
Glad to see you again.
I am sure Angel will do it great!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

How nice to see you back, Autumn! Our paws are crossed for Angel! We hope she wins!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Welcome back, Autumn.
I love all Maltese dogs 'cause I'm a Maltese!
You may try the Spring theme for your new blog template, green and pink color?
Thanks for the photo, you look super cute!