CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Update on Jasmine

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for all the support and kind words that you gave to both me and Jasmine. I'm glad to know that Autumn have such a kind friends and I hope Jasmine too can learn to understand that human are not a dangerous 'creature'. Things has changed so much from the day I bring Jasmine back home with me. I have yet settle the problem with my mom as sometimes we still argue over the phone about how to deal with Jasmine but I can assure you all that I'm gonna give my all and my best to protect Jasmine and to ensure her that this is her home now. So, please bless me that my mom will accept her and let me keep her =]

I know some of you have been waiting for me to update about this girl. So far she's been living her life to fullest and I can say she has started to show her 'true self' which is so cute and also cheeky attitude! Before this, she will try to run or hide away when I want to pet or touch her. This made me sad because it seems that she has not yet fully believe in me but now all the hard work has paid of as she is now starting to approach me just to pet her. I'm so happy to know that she began to trust me and she can now wag her tails when she's happy. Well, at least the part she know how to wags her tail made me happy the most because that's one thing she should know how to do.

Overall she's 70% toilet trained thou sometimes she still miss the spot and simply pee anywhere but thank god! she did not pee on my school notes that day! Regarding the earmites, I have not been to the vet yet as I was having my final until end of next week thou I hope I have time to bring her back to the vet this weekend to check if the earmites is still there or not.

So far she's been doing good and no problem at all =] plus her fur has started to grow now and I can see some improvement in her. I hope she will do great from now on.

Here are some her recent pic that I took yesterday after I gave her one nice bath


Once I'm free from my final, I'll make sure to post more pictures of both Autumn & Jasmine =]

ps : It's past 12am here so HAPPY BARKDAY TO MY BABY JASMINE~!

18 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Happy Barkday Jasmine!!!!

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Such good news about Jasmine.
Happy Barkday you cutie patootie!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Remington said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a day full of fun, treats and hugs! Enjoy!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Barkday, Jasmine!

And thanks for the update on Jasmine. Glad to read she's coming out of her shell.

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Barkday Jasmine! Hope you got lots of treats, toys and hugs!
xoxoxo
Thor

Thanks for updates!

Princess Patches said...

Happy, happy Barkday, Jasmine! We know this is probably the happiest barkday you have ever had, but you will have many more! From now on, you don't have to be afraid of anything! Just enjoy your new life!

Aire-hugs,
Penny & Patches

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful update. What beautiful pictures too!!!

Happy Barkday beautiful Jasmine!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

bichonpawz said...

So glad that you have found a wonderful home with people who love you!!! Happy Birthday!!! xoxoxoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Asta said...

Happy Bawkday baby Jasmine,
Autumn, I'm so glad that jasmine is doing so much bettew..she looks gweat and it's so good to heaw that she is coming out of hew shell.
I pway that youw Gwamma accepts hew..it would be heawtbweaking fow hew not to saty wif you aftew making such stwides
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Piappies World said...

Happy Barkday, Jasmine! Have loads of fun!!!

We hope to hear more happy news about you. We wish your mom luck with the exams she's taking.

-Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & the Piappies

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday Jasmine!
I am happy to know you are doing so well!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Barkday Jasmine!

Love will fix all!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Daisy said...

Happy birthday, Jasmine!

I am so glad to hear she is starting to relax and learn to trust and play and be happy.

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy barkday to Jasmine! What a cutie she is!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE!
So you turned 5! You are my sister and I'm your baby brother and Autumn is our baby sister, we're happy together.
I'm so pleased to read about your progress. Remerber: love, live and learn ok sweety.
Your photos shows us that you're changing into a beautiful lady!
The bad times are over Jasmine, we keep praying for your good health and gainning Grandma's approval in no time.
If you're needing some good words to send to Grandma, we're willing to do that so she would accept you with love.
Please tell your mom to check my mom's email, k?
Love y'all, muahhh!

kishiko said...

Happy Birthday, Jasmine!
I am glad Jasmine is doing well and looks so happy!
Give her a big hug!
Matilda

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Happy belated Barkday Jasmine.
You and Autumn are both so beautuful.

We are so happy that Jasmine is doing so well. Will you ask your Mommy to send us your address through e-mail. We have something special to send her.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Dear Autumn and Jasmine,
Sunday is our July 4th Independence Day, please join us for a fun filled holiday!
Cheers!