CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yakiniku Restaurant

Okay so here it is the pictures that I promised to show on my last post!
We have a fun time at the Japanese Yakiniku Restaurant (cuz we got tipsy by the delicious meats)


*our* menu

attendees

me of course!

Eva (maltese)

kokoro (long-coat chihuahua)

Zeus (maltese)

Sasha (poodle)

and this is archie..
there's winter as but the pic is not on mom's folder hehe

after lunch me and archie have a fun walk on the park and mommy caught me while I was peeing -.-"


then we went to a nearer bench to became the model as usual...


while sitting around the bench we saw and met few friends there

this cutie pom is really cute!

meet this maltese and his brother the cooker

and a shih tzu
we did met lots of poodle there and a schnauzer, french bulldog, and a boxer?


Today post end here and we shall meet next time!
tee-hee~~


10 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh my little sis, you're the cutest Maltese of all.
I think you have the longest tongue as well, oh my Autuum, I love you more and more every day.
That's nice of that restaurant to allow pets inside.
Love ya lots

Asta said...

Oh my dog
You awe all so bootiful and happy ! and no wondew, that westauwant had the most delicious foods and you got to be wif so many fwiends.
I'm jelly
smoochie kisses
ASTA

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a great time all of woo had!

It is so nice woo khan go along!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh my, the postman knocked on my door today to bring me your package. It's a huge box, I barely carried it back to the house.
THANK YOU!
Please hug for mom for me, the shipping and handling must have costed her a fortune! I'll post about it soon, k?
By the way, my mom'll send your lobsters ASAP, only two lobsters but we have other two creatures, same devices but different shapes, would you like to have it as well?
Again, thanks you my little sis, love you more and furever.
Please go to my blog, my mom finally came out from her barrel to say hello to the blogging world.
Cheers!

Molly the Airedale said...

Look at all of you pulled up to the table! We are so jealous!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

That is the way to spend a good day!
Delicious food and great friends!
Thanks for sharing them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bailey said...

Where do you live? I am moving there if Sushi restaurants let doggies come inside!

That is my kinda town!

I hope we can be bloggy friends!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Autumn,

Sorry I've been such a bad friend
It'[s all Mo9mmy's fault. I have been a little sick but I'm better now. I was so excited to see Mango's family portrait. His Mo9m is very pretty. You need tell Mango to started blogging more and I promise to be back soon .

{{{huggies}}}....Mona

Agatha and Archie said...

Mmmmmmm that looks yummy. Archie says he bets that kid Archie is a lot of fun( oh boy...) Lov eA+A

Piappies World said...

Hello there Autumn!

That was a fun day out. Yakiniku is on the top of Mom's list for fave cuisine! Yum Yum!

It is great to see that you got cool restos that let you guys in and enjoy yummy treats. Hope we can also have a day out like that here soon. Right, Mommy?


-Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & the Piappies