CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Desa Park City & La' Castle Cafe

Hello everyone!!!
A little update about my latest outing with my 'families' and a dinner at pet friendly place *grin*

First, mom tried to organize this event with a purpose to gather all the puppies buyer and to let me say hi to my sisters, brothers n family. Unfortunately my 'real' siblings can't make it due to the new owner never contact us anymore after they took my brother and another one is because safety reason, they doesn't want to bring him out to a place which is far from his house so... its really unfortunate that I can't meet my my brothers. Nevertheless, this outing is really awesome and I had a great time mingle around my friends after being isolated for months!


My daddy, Gizmo
My half brother, same dad diff mom, Dodo
I forgot who's running on the left, but if not mistaken the right one is Lala, my younger sister (same parents)

I was late so I don't have any pictures to show here =p
after took a walk and some gossiping we then proceed to La' Castle Cafe to settle down as rain start to pouring down.

They even have pet corner for us to mingle around while our mommy and daddies gossiping with each other

the poodle belongs to the cafe's owner and the one standing on the right is Archie if you guys remember him thus in the middle is Spring

Spring is on the left side

That's Gloria, Spring mommy and I was in the back peeping at mommy! and I'm wearing a panties as you saw it..

This girl if not mistaken called Chloe, owned by the cafe's owner

This is Mikey

Chico the toy poodle, dodo's older sister

Ice (poodle) & Chanel (maltese)

Winter

My daddy, Gizmo

My half brothers, Dodo (left) and Gabriel (right)

Ice the poodle

Pui-pui the smallest maltese, she came with me that day

Rocky the fat dachshund

Dodo's weird sleeping style

Summer the maltese

and we encounter a nice Siberian Husky before we proceed back to our home

Sorry no my own close-up pic this time... mom too busy picking up and cleaning some "cake" from the pen so she was the busiest ever I guess.. But if you guys notice, this is the first time we, 4 season (Winter, Summer, Autumn & Spring) sister has ever had! Too bad we forgot to take a group pic thou. But I did have a great fun that day and hoping to go there again in the future.

All pictures was took by Gizmo, Lala & Gloria mommy. Thank You soooo much for the fine photography! Mom need to hunt for a new camera before she made me into her model again =p and before I forgot, Dodo and Chico mummy also has a blog here and lastly for those who stay in Kuala Lumpur and wish to go to the cafe here's the detail :

Founder: Queenie Chong
La' Castle Cafe Location: 13-A, Jalan Desa 2/8, Desa Aman Puri, 52100 K.L
Contact: 03 6277 6127, 012 2781181, 0176699428

until the next time we meet!


9 comments:

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Autumn,

You guys have more fun and more relatives then any Malties we know!

Wish we could have been there with you.

Luv,
Riley and Star.

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun day you had, Autumn, with lots of gorgeous friends!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is so khool woo khould go along to a restaurant like that!

AND

Thank woo furry furry much fur sharing the Siberian woo saw!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Autumn!
Wow!
You all had a pawesome time there!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Abby said...

Hi, Autumn...

Wow I had to put sunglasses on with all that white fluff...

You guys are adorable...

What a fun day...

Abby xxooo

Daisy said...

That looks like a very, very fun family reunion!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a fun time Autumn!! We love that you got to go to dinner with your humans!!

Smileys!
Dory

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Thanks every one!!
I'm quiet surprise that mom can gather some of our relatives thou there are still MORE and mom said the family never contacted the breeder anymore soon after they took the pup T-T

Hugs & kisses,
autumn

kishiko said...

Hi Autumn!
OMG! Everyone is super cute!!!
Hugs
Matilda